4 to 6 slicebread
·strawberry or raspberry jam
·softened or whipped cream cheese
·oil for cooking
·toppings: maple syrup, powdered sugar, or fruite compote
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make EASY Stuffed French Toast
- Whisk together the milk, vanilla, and eggs and set aside.
- Put 1 to 2 Tbl oil in skillet and preheat.
- Spread one piece of bread with jam and one piece with cream cheese, then put them together like a sandwich.
- Dunk the "sandwich" into the milk, egg, and vanilla mixture until completely coated.
- Cook in oil until each side is nicely browned.
- Serve with your choice of topping! (We prefer strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries!)