Easy coffee cake
I make this at work for the residents and employees there. They love coffee cake for breakfast.
1 boxyellow cake mix
3eggs (as box states)
2/3 csour cream
·oil ( as package states)
·water (as package states
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 ccrushed walnuts
1 Tbspcinnamon (more if you disire)
How to Make Easy coffee cake
- Make cake mix as package states. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Turn out into a 9x12 cake pan that has been greased and floured.
- Mix together the cinnamon, brown sugar, and nuts. Sprinkle 1/2 of mixture over top of cake mix and using a knife swirl some of the topping into the mix. Top with the rest.
- Bake as package states. Serve warm or cold.
- Optional additives are chocolate or white chocolate chips, blueberries, raspberries, black berries, strawberries sliced or crasins. If you use any of them sprinkle into batter when you add the sour cream.