Easy coffee cake
I make this at work for the residents and employees there. They love coffee cake for breakfast.
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- eggs (as box states)
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- oil ( as package states)
- water (as package states
- 1 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 c
- crushed walnuts
- 1 Tbsp
- cinnamon (more if you disire)
How to Make Easy coffee cake
- 1Make cake mix as package states. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- 2Turn out into a 9x12 cake pan that has been greased and floured.
- 3Mix together the cinnamon, brown sugar, and nuts. Sprinkle 1/2 of mixture over top of cake mix and using a knife swirl some of the topping into the mix. Top with the rest.
- 4Bake as package states. Serve warm or cold.
- 5Optional additives are chocolate or white chocolate chips, blueberries, raspberries, black berries, strawberries sliced or crasins. If you use any of them sprinkle into batter when you add the sour cream.