★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- milk, low-fat
- 4 slice
- cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, low-fat, softened
- strawberries, cut in 1/4 inch slices
How to Make Dusted Strawberry French Toast
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Place 2 slices of raisin bread in a single layer in a buttered baking dish.
- 3Top with strawberries and 2 slices of raisin bread. Blend milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- 4Pour over raisin bread. Let stand 5 minutes. Bake for 45 minutes until set and top is toasted. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Cut french toast into diagonal halves, remove from pan.
- 6Dust servings with powdered sugar if desired. Serve french toast with whole strawberries if desired.