Crunchy French Toast
*You do not have to let this sit overnight. It can be made right away and still tastes just as good.
**This can also be made in a skillet or on a griddle, but is a little tricky to flip.
How to Make Crunchy French Toast
- In shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Mix well.
- In separate bowl, place crushed cereal.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, then into crushed cereal.
- Place on greased 15x10" baking sheet.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve with favorite fruit syrup or fresh fruit.