Crunchy French Toast
*You do not have to let this sit overnight. It can be made right away and still tastes just as good.
**This can also be made in a skillet or on a griddle, but is a little tricky to flip.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 c
- corn flake cereal, crushed
- 8 slice
- french bread, 3/4 inch thick
How to Make Crunchy French Toast
- 1In shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- 2Mix well.
- 3In separate bowl, place crushed cereal.
- 4Dip bread into egg mixture, then into crushed cereal.
- 5Place on greased 15x10" baking sheet.
- 7Refrigerate overnight.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- 9Serve with favorite fruit syrup or fresh fruit.