- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon curd
- peanut butter
- powdered sugar for the top
EXTRA BUTTER TO GREASE THE PAN BETWEEN EACH CREPE
How to Make Crepes
- 1Put all ingredients, in the order listed, into the blender. Blend until smooth. Put the covered blender into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 2Grease 8 inch non-stick pan (I use a paper towel with butter on it). Place over medium heat.
- 3Blend batter again to smooth it. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into hot pan. Tilt and swirl to evenly coat bottom of pan. Cook for 45 seconds and then flip, cook 20 seconds on the second side.
- 4Rub a little butter in the pan before each crepe. Makes about 12.
- 5You can eat them plain OR fill them with a thin layer of desired filling. Fold in half, then in half again to make a triangle. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.