★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 large
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 pinch
- salt ,pepper or other desired seasoning (mrs.dash)
How to Make Coffee Cup Scramble
- 11) Coat 12 oz microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. ADD eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- 22)Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, carefully remove from microwave and stir in seasonings. Return to microwave. Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30-45 seconds longer.
- 33) TOP with cheese. Serve with favorite condiments or by itself.
- 4Personal note: We top with homemade salsa and often add dehydrated onions to the first Microwave step. There was also some interesting nutritional information at the bottom of this recipe which I will now also include.
- 5'According to new United States Department of
Agriculture (USDA) nutrition data, the amount of cholesterol in a single large egg decreased by 14 percent (down from 215 mg to 185mg)