Coffee Cup Scramble
I don't know where I got this recipe but I really like it. My daughter-in-law makes this every now and then to take to work. She gets it together the night before and cooks it that morning at her office-add coffee Voila BREAKFAST
- eggs, put 2 beaten eggs in plastic bag or container
- 2 Tbsp
- milk, add milk to eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- cheddar cheese, put in separate bag if transporting-otherwise wait
- salt and pepper
- bacon, cooked ahead of time, break up into small pieces
How to Make Coffee Cup Scramble
- 1Put 2 cracked eggs in plastic bag or container
Add 2 tablespoons milk
Cook bacon ahead of time and put in separate plastic bag after break up into small pieces...sprinkle as much as you want on your eggs before adding cheese..
1.Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; beat until blended. (They will be already blended in your plastic bag).
- 32.Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are almost set (see Note).
Top with cheese, bacon and season with salt and pepper, and serve.