How to Make Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut bread into cubes.
- Spread bread cubes and dried fruit in dish. Beat eggs, milk and vanilla with a fork or whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over bread cubes. Press cubes down to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or until you are ready to bake.
- Uncover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter, syrup or cinnamon sugar.