- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- warm water
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 2 stick
- salted butter, divided, room temp
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
- 1Add Oil, honey, salt, and water to a bread machine and mix well.
- 2Add flour to bread machine. Make a well in the top of the flour and add the yeast.
- 3Put the bread machine on the dough setting and watch it for a few minutes, scraping down the sides or corners if needed.
- 4Once the dough cycle is complete, flour a large cutting board. Remove the dough and roll out to approximately 9"×13"×1/3".
- 5Preheat oven to 350. Use 2 tablespoons of the butter to coat the bottom and sides of a 9×13 pan (I prefer Pyrex)
- 6Mix 1 stick of butter, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended and spread evenly over the rolled dough.
- 7Roll the dough starting on the long side then cut into 12 equal pieces.
- 8Places the pieces in the pan with the sides touching but leave about 1.5 inches from the edge of both handle sides to give the rolls room to expand.
- 9Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 10While rolls are baking mix remaining butter. Add sugar 1/2 cup at a time until the icing is smooth.
- 11Add a dollop of icing to each roll immediately after taking them out of the oven and let it sit for a minute then spread over the top. Serve while still warm.