1/4 ccanola oil
1 cwarm water
3 call purpose flour
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2 sticksalted butter, divided, room temp
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
- Add Oil, honey, salt, and water to a bread machine and mix well.
- Add flour to bread machine. Make a well in the top of the flour and add the yeast.
- Put the bread machine on the dough setting and watch it for a few minutes, scraping down the sides or corners if needed.
- Once the dough cycle is complete, flour a large cutting board. Remove the dough and roll out to approximately 9"×13"×1/3".
- Preheat oven to 350. Use 2 tablespoons of the butter to coat the bottom and sides of a 9×13 pan (I prefer Pyrex)
- Mix 1 stick of butter, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended and spread evenly over the rolled dough.
- Roll the dough starting on the long side then cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Places the pieces in the pan with the sides touching but leave about 1.5 inches from the edge of both handle sides to give the rolls room to expand.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- While rolls are baking mix remaining butter. Add sugar 1/2 cup at a time until the icing is smooth.
- Add a dollop of icing to each roll immediately after taking them out of the oven and let it sit for a minute then spread over the top. Serve while still warm.