★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- pinch of salt
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- cinnamon sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- 1Mix all ingredients together except for the flour and eggs, on medium to low heat.
- 2Take off of heat and add flour. Put back on heat until it forms a ball while mixing.
- 3Place ball in a mixing bowl and mix in 4 eggs individually.
- 4Fry golf ball size balls in grease 375 degrees for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5Lay doughnuts on a plate covered with paper towel (to absorb the grease) and sprinkle with cinnamon suger while hot.