★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickbutter, room temperature
·pinch of salt
How to Make Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- Mix all ingredients together except for the flour and eggs, on medium to low heat.
- Take off of heat and add flour. Put back on heat until it forms a ball while mixing.
- Place ball in a mixing bowl and mix in 4 eggs individually.
- Fry golf ball size balls in grease 375 degrees for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Lay doughnuts on a plate covered with paper towel (to absorb the grease) and sprinkle with cinnamon suger while hot.