★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cpacked dark brown sugar
1 craisins, coarsely chopped
1/4 stickunsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cchopped pecans
2frozen bread doughs (1 lb each), thawed
How to Make Cinnamon Buns
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, raisins, pecans, melted butter and cinnamon. Stir until evenly blended.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll 1 thawed dough to a 10 x 13-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread with 1/2 of the sugar mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch boarder all around. Roll up from long side to enclose filling. Pinch seam shut. Cut into 8 pieces; place pieces cut side down, in half of prepared pan. Repeat with remaining dough and sugar mixture.
- Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and place spray side down onto dough. Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Uncover cinnamon buns and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes and then invert onto a platter. Serve slightly warm.