★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- packed dark brown sugar
- 1 c
- raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 stick
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- frozen bread doughs (1 lb each), thawed
How to Make Cinnamon Buns
- 1In medium bowl, combine sugar, raisins, pecans, melted butter and cinnamon. Stir until evenly blended.
- 2Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll 1 thawed dough to a 10 x 13-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Spread with 1/2 of the sugar mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch boarder all around. Roll up from long side to enclose filling. Pinch seam shut. Cut into 8 pieces; place pieces cut side down, in half of prepared pan. Repeat with remaining dough and sugar mixture.
- 4Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and place spray side down onto dough. Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
- 5Heat oven to 350 degrees. Uncover cinnamon buns and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes and then invert onto a platter. Serve slightly warm.