Chocolate Rice Pudding
Daily Inspiration S
Recipe from Feast Magazine
- 1 c
- white rice
- 3 c
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1/3 c
- cocoa powder, sifted
- chopped dark chocolate (70%) and sweetened condensed milk, to serve
How to Make Chocolate Rice Pudding
- 1Place rice in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside for 30 minutes to soak. Drain.
- 2Place milk, sugar and vanilla in a pan over medium heat.
- 3Combine cocoa and 125 ml water in a jug and stir until smooth. Add to pan with milk mixture and another 125 ml water. Bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 4Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, for 25 minutes or until thick and rice is tender. Scatter with chopped chocolate and drizzle with condensed milk, to serve.