★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 csour cream
1 stickbutter, melted
1 1/2 cmini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs.
- Add the milk, sour cream, half the melted butter and the vanilla, whisking to blend.
- A Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the egg mixture into it. Whisk the ingredients together just until blended.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with some of the remaining melted butter. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the hot skillet.
- Cook 3 or 4 pancakes at a time, depending on the size of the skillet. If the batter seems too thick, thin it with 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.
- When bubbles begin to form and "pop" on the pancake's surface, after about 1 minute, and the outer edge looks done, flip it over and cook briefly for about 30 seconds on the other side.