2 pkgpillsbury crescent dinner rolls (8 oz. each)
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
2 Tbspmelted butter
1/2 csliced almonds
How to Make Cherry Cheese Danish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and fit in the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9 pan. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and one cup of ugar and spread over the hot dough in baking dish.
- Next spread a layer of cherry pie filling over the cream cheese. Unroll the remaining dough and lay on top of the pie filling.
- Combine 1 T. sugar, almonds, and melted butter and sprinkle over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.