Chef Meg's Creamy Diabetic Grilled Strawberry Sandwich
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.9 g
Cholesterol: 12.6 mg
Sodium: 218.8 mg
Total Carbs: 21.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
Protein: 5.5 g
How to Make Chef Meg's Creamy Diabetic Grilled Strawberry Sandwich
- Cut pita bread in half.
- Gently open pocket
- Combine cream cheese with 1/2 cup of the strawberries, mashing the berries as you mix.
- Spread a quarter of mixture inside each half of the pitas.
- Fill each half pita with remaining strawberries
- Heat a cast iron pan or skillet to warm.
- Spray sandwich with nonstick spray and grill both sides until golden
- Garnish with mint. Enjoy warm.