How to Make Cereal Honey Mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 X 9 baking pan, then combine cereal, pretzels, and mixed nuts; set aside.
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, combine butter, sugar and honey.
- Bring mixture to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes; do not stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour syrup over cereal mixture, stirring until well coated.
- Bake at 250 degrees about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet.
- Store in airtight container.