How to Make Cereal Honey Mix
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 13 X 9 baking pan, then combine cereal, pretzels, and mixed nuts; set aside.
- 3In large saucepan, over medium heat, combine butter, sugar and honey.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes; do not stir.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour syrup over cereal mixture, stirring until well coated.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 8Let cool on cookie sheet.
- 9Store in airtight container.