★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits - your choice
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 + c
- jam/preserves of your choice
How to Make Buttery Biscuit Donuts
- 1Preheat oven according to biscuit can directions.
Bake biscuits according to can directions.
- 2Meanwhile, melt 1 stick butter in bowl.
Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a 2nd bowl.
Get out your choice of jam or preserves. Jelly may be too thin.
- 3When biscuits are done, toss 1 at a time in melted butter then sugar/cinnamon mixture. Split in half and add 1 + tablespoon of jam / preserves to each biscuit donut.
- 4Now eat and enjoy! Best while still warm. Guaranteed you will want more!!