Bunyan's Diabetic Stuffed French Toast
- loaf of bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 oz
- light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- sugar free peach preserves
- 12 large
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- sugar free syrup
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic Stuffed French Toast
- 1Spray a 9 x 13" pan with Pam.
- 2Slice the loaf of bread in half, lenghtwise
- 3Cream together the cream cheese and preserves.
- 4Spread generously on both slices of French bread.
- 5Beat together the eggs, cream and sugar free syrup.
- 6Pour over the bread..sprinkle with cinnamon..cover with saran wrap and put in fridge overnight.
- 7Next day, bake at 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven. and serve with warm sugar free syrup.