Bunyan's Diabetic Stuffed French Toast
1loaf of bread, cut in half lengthwise
8 ozlight cream cheese, softened
1/2 csugar free peach preserves
1 cheavy cream
1/2 csugar free syrup
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic Stuffed French Toast
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan with Pam.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half, lenghtwise
- Cream together the cream cheese and preserves.
- Spread generously on both slices of French bread.
- Beat together the eggs, cream and sugar free syrup.
- Pour over the bread..sprinkle with cinnamon..cover with saran wrap and put in fridge overnight.
- Next day, bake at 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven. and serve with warm sugar free syrup.