How to Make Brecky Billows
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- 2In a medium saucepan combine the water, butter and salt. Bring to boiling.
- 3Add flour and stir vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each addition. Beat the dough smooth after each egg is added.
- 6Add the 2 cups cheddar cheese, mixing in well.
- 7Drop dough into 8 mounds on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- 8These are best while still warm. Sometimes I will add in bacon pieces, or spinach or a pinch of garlic powder/garlic salt at the same time as I add in the cheese.