2 largepotatoes boiled and shredded
1/2 conion chopped to your taste
1 pkgbulk pork sausage
1 pkgchoriso beef or pork
2 cmore or less,chedder cheese grated
6 to8 mediumor large,tortillas warmed
How to Make Breakfast Wraps
- The only thing I don't cook in the big skillet is the chorizo,everything else is cooked individually in the big one,then brought together for service.
- Fry the potatoes on medium heat in a couple tbsp. of oil til crispy on the outside,add garlic powder,onion powder,salt and pepper and onions while they fry. In a separate pan,simmer the chorizo,stirring often,on a low heat or it will dry out and burn. Remove from heat when done.
- Put the taters in a container to rest while you fry the sausage til done, add to the taters in container. Now,you put the eggs in a bowl to whip a bit adding some salt and pepper and pour in the skillet to scramble well.
- When eggs are done, add the container and the chorizo back to the skillet and mix all together and top with the cheese making sure the heat is on warm. Put a lid on while you warm the tortillas either in the micro wave or the oven. I like to put them in the skillet over the food for a couple minutes to warm.
- When tortillas are ready, put on a plate and add as much of the ingredients as you want and fold and eat. Salsas,hot sauces etc. are a plus. I have a paninni maker and their easy to do that way too.