How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- 1Cook sausage with onion and pepper, crumbling as it cooks. When done drain off grease and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook pizza crust for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly. (It will NOT be cooked completely)
- 3While the crust is cooking, beat the eggs in a bowl. Pour into a skillet and cook stirring frequently. Cook until almost done but still slightly runny.
- 4Spread gravy evenly over the crust. Using a spoon, spread the sausage mixture over the gravy. The do the same with the eggs.
- 5Sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- 6Return the pizza to the oven and cook and additional 5 minutes, or until the crust is done and the cheese bubbly.