1 (12 in.)pizza crust, i use boboli
1 1/2 can(s)cream gravy
1 lbbreakfast sausage
1/4 cbell pepper, diced
2 Tbsponion diced
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Cook sausage with onion and pepper, crumbling as it cooks. When done drain off grease and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook pizza crust for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly. (It will NOT be cooked completely)
- While the crust is cooking, beat the eggs in a bowl. Pour into a skillet and cook stirring frequently. Cook until almost done but still slightly runny.
- Spread gravy evenly over the crust. Using a spoon, spread the sausage mixture over the gravy. The do the same with the eggs.
- Sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- Return the pizza to the oven and cook and additional 5 minutes, or until the crust is done and the cheese bubbly.