How to Make Breakfast Nachos
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2)Preheat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3) Thickly slice baked potatoes length wise.
- 4) Fry potato slices in heated oil until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 5) Drain potatoes on paper towels.
- 6) In same pan, brown sausage over medium heat stirring often until cooked through, 7-9 minutes. Drain grease.
- 7) On a baking sheet, assemble cooked potatoes in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Top with sausage, cheese and chives.
- 8) Put breakfast nachos in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.