A great way to mix up Sunday mornings! My kids love this.
prep time15 Min
cook time30 Min
bulk breakfast sausage
How To Make
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2)Preheat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3) Thickly slice baked potatoes length wise.
4) Fry potato slices in heated oil until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
5) Drain potatoes on paper towels.
6) In same pan, brown sausage over medium heat stirring often until cooked through, 7-9 minutes. Drain grease.
7) On a baking sheet, assemble cooked potatoes in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Top with sausage, cheese and chives.
8) Put breakfast nachos in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!