How to Make Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Scoop mounds of dough, about 1/4 cup each, onto baking sheets. Gently press down on cookies to create a flatter shape.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until the sides are lightly browned.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack.
- Notes: I've used almond butter, chunky peanut butter and cashew butter and all were very good.
Cookies freeze well. Bring to room temperature before eating.