Breakfast Cheese Danish
Lyn Benoit Goodnight5
How to Make Breakfast Cheese Danish
- 1Preheat oven to 350* degrees and grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- 2Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- 3eat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth. Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- 4Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- 5Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.