Breakfast Cheese Danish
Lyn Benoit Goodnight
2 can(s)ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
2 pkg8-ounce packages cream cheese
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 can(s)powdered sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Breakfast Cheese Danish
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees and grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- eat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth. Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.