1/3 csliced mushrooms
8 ozegg beaters
1 pkgbuttermilk biscuits (10)
2scallions, green only, chopped
·shredded cheese your choice of flavor
How to Make Breakfast Biscuits
- Preheat oven to temp. on biscuit can.
- Cook bacon until crisp, remove from pan onto paper towels to drain.
- In oil saute mushrooms until desired consistency.
- Add green onions and saute for approx. 1 minute. Remove from pan.
- Drain most of bacon grease out, leaving approx. 1 tablespoon to scramble eggs in. Scramble eggs until almost done, should be firm but not fully cooked.
- Fold scallions and mushrooms into egg. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Open biscuits but do not seperate, just enough to create a pocket. Drop mixture by spoonfuls. Top with shredded cheese. Close pocket if desired (if you stuff it you don't have to pinch it but it looks better).
- Bake as directed on biscuit package you may have to adjust the time so keep an eye on it.
- Remove and cool or eat immediately. These can be made in advance and frozen. Put in toaster oven when you want to eat them.