2 cbisquick mix
1 1/8 cskim milk
3/4 cfresh berries
2 Tbspbaking powder
1 Tbspfrench vanilla extract
1 csugar free pancake syrup
1 Tbspwhipped butter
How to Make Bonnies Blueberry Crepes
- Mix bisquick with dry ingriedents
Softly fold in clean blueberries into dry ( Not Wet)
Add Milk, and french vanilla extract ( if you don't have french use regular vanilla extract)
Mixture should be thin so don't be concerned.
- Pre-heat griddle on stove top with medium heat. Spray with PAM right before using.
- Place one ladel of batter in center of grill pan... it will spread out to a thin consistency as it should.
Watch closely for bubbles and flip to other side... cook an additional 2 minutes to finish.
- Repeat process until batter is gone. You may keep warm with aluminum foil if you like, goes quickly so not really necessary.
- Heat pancake syrup in Microwave for 45 seconds and serve with crepes. I add 1 tablespoon of butter into my syrup and melt together. You can use sugar free syrup and it tastes just wonderful.
- Tip: Folding any berries into a batter and they will drop right to the bottom when heated ( pancakes, crepes, etc.)..BUT mix them into the dry ingriedents first they will stay in the center of the batter)