Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
3/4 cupmilk (l used 2%)
1 cupsour cream
1 tsp.vanilla extract
2 cupsbisquick original pancake & baking mix
1 cupfresh, or frozen (thawed) blueberries
·maple syrup, or your favorite pancake syrup
How to Make Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs thoroughly. (I whisked the eggs with a fork in an 8 cup (2-quart) glass bowl.)
- Pour milk in the bowl; whisk eggs and milk together.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract to the bowl, and whisk the mixture for a few minutes, until all is blended well together.
- Now add the Bisquick; blend well to mix ingredients together.
- Stir in the blueberries. (Or, wait and top the pancake batter with the blueberries, after the batter has been poured into the skillet or onto the griddle, as shown in the first photo above.)
- Spray a skillet or griddle with a no-stick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. If using an electric griddle; heat griddle to 350ºF.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in skillet or onto the griddle. Cook about 2-3 minutes; turn pancakes, and cook 2-3 minutes, or until pancakes are golden brown.
- (Since I used a skillet, and placed it on my front burner, which is a large-size gas burner, I heated the skillet over medium-low heat, so it only took 1-2 minutes per each side to cook the pancakes.)
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup, or a favorite pancake syrup.