How to Make Biscuits with sausage gravy-kl
- For biscuits follow directions on Bisquick box and make 9 biscuits.
- When you put the biscuits in the oven start the gravy.
- Brown and crumble sausage in a lg skillet (cast iron if you have one) over medium heat.
- Sprinkle sausage with the flour and continue to cook for 5 min stirring frequently.
- Pour in the milk and scrape the bottom of the pan to get all the goodies. Continue stirring until gravy gets to the thickness you want. Remove from heat and remember it will thicken more as it cools.
- Place two biscuits on each plate (one lucky person gets three or you can save it for later). Split biscuits in half, I like butter and Blackberry jam on mine too, then spoon the gravy on top.