- granny smith apple, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3 oz)refrigerated jumbo flaky-style biscuits
- 4 oz
- thinly sliced smoked ham
- 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- maple syrup
How to Make BISCUIT WAFFLES WITH FRUIT
- 1Cook apples in butter in nonstick skillet 3 minutes or until tender; set aside.
Separate biscuits. Place biscuits on preheated, oiled waffle iron; cook until golden.
Remove waffles to rimmed baking sheet; cover and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining biscuits.
- 2Top waffles evenly with ham, apples and cheese. Broil 6 in. from heat source 4 minutes or until golden and cheese melts.
Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.