Big Bruce's Sour Cream Pancakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/ 1/4 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 tspvegetable oil
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Big Bruce's Sour Cream Pancakes
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk to blend.
- Combine eggs, oil, sour cream and buttermilk.
- Stir into flour mixture until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup batter per pancake onto nonstick griddle or skillet that is ready to cook on.
- Turn when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Cook until browned.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and or toppings! But most of all....enjoy!