★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 fairley thhick slices of day old bread
- 2 cups cooked mexed berries or berries of choice
- quater cup of softened burrer
- oil an butter mix for frying
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup maple syrup warm
- icing sugar for dusting
How to Make Berry stuffed french toast
- 1Slice day old bread to required thickness
- 2Butter inside and out side each slice,
Lay on tray and pile fruit on bottom slice, top with second slice of bread
- 3Soak each sandwich in egg mixture until bread is moist all the way through. Transfer carefully to frying pan and fry for approx 15 mins each side or until golden brown.
- 4Sprinkle with icing sugar and warm maple syrup. Serve warm.