Berry Pancake Muffin Cups
How to Make Berry Pancake Muffin Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Bake for approx 20-30 minutes. Varies depending on cooking pan. Insert knife to confirm no longer wet batter.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients and then add milk, egg and oil. Mix, but do not overmix. The muffins will not be as fluffy if overmixed.
- 3Spray 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each cup two-thirds full. Then top with several berries in eacg cup. Careful not to cause overfilling.
- 4Serve with your favorite maple or berry syrup and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- 5Store any leftovers in refrigerator.