Bare Bones Granola
1 1/2 Tbspcoconut oil
1/2 ccoconut flakes (sweetened or unsweetened)
2 1/2 coatmeal (old-fashioned or quick)
2 Tbspslivered or sliced almonds
1/4 craisins (dark, golden or craisins)
How to Make Bare Bones Granola
- Melt coconut oil in large cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add coconut and stir for several minutes until everything is well-blended.
- Add oatmeal and nuts, stir together well. Keep stirring over medium heat until you notice oats and coconut starting to turn golden. OR Bake in 300ºF oven for about 1/2 hour, stirring once or twice.
- Turn off heat or remove from oven and add your choice of raisins while mixture is still hot.
- Cool completely. Store in zip lock bag.