Banana Stuffed French Toast!!!
2 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 Tbspbaking powder
2 Tbspunflavored malt powder(made by carnation) but i used powdered milk
1/2banana per person
2 slicecinnamon bread per person
1 tspper person-cinnamon sugar
How to Make Banana Stuffed French Toast!!!
- Mix first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth - batter should be slightly thick.
- Then slice each banana in half and then legnthwise in thirds.
- You should have 6 long slices from each banana.
- Place bananas in single layer on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and then place the remaining slice of bread on top to make a banana sandwhich.
- With an open palm smash each sandwich tightly together. This is important so sandwich does not separate while cooking.
- Repeat for each serving.
- While oil is heating in large frying pan, dip each sandwhich into batter coating well and then place into pan with hot oil.
- Cook on medium-high heat being careful not to scortch.
Cook without turning for about one minute and then flip.
- Top with butter and syrup and ENJOY!