★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- hungry jack syrup
- 6 Tbsp
- creamy reduced fat peanut butter spread, divided
- 2 medium
- ripe bananas, divided
- 2 c
- hungry jack original pancake and waffle mix (add milk, oil and eggs)
- 1 3/4 c
- 2 large
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- crisco butter flavor no stick cooking spray
- 2 c
- fresh strawberries
How to Make Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes With Peanut Butter S
- 1whisk together syrup, 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium microwave safe bowl until smooth. microwave on high 30-60 seconds to warm.
- 2mash 1 banana in large bowl. add pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter. stir until well blended.
- 3coat griddle with no stick cooking spray. heat over medium heat. pour 1/4 of the batter for each pancake onto griddle. cook pancakes until bubbles begin to break on surface. turn and cook until golden brown.
- 4slice remaining bananas into medium bowl. stir in sliced strawberries. serve pancakes with sliced fruit and peanut butter syrup.