- 4 medium
- 4 Tbsp
- chopped nuts. walnuts or pecans
- 3 c
- krusteaz pancake mix. prepared as directed substituting milk for water, minus about 2 tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- white corn syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 c
- 1 pinch
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- whipped cream (sugar free or fat free if desired)
- 2 to 4 Tbsp
- caramel sauce
How to Make Banana Pancakes
- 1Mash up 1 banana, add to pancake batter along with the egg. Hold back about 2 Tbsp of the milk so that the batter is extra thick.
- 2Mash up 2 bananas and place in a non stick skillet. Cook until thick stirring constantly, add water and corn syrup. Mix well and bring to bubbling, simmering until thickened, almost like pudding. Add nutmeg and cinnamon, stir well and set aside.
- 3Cook your pancakes desired size and doneness. Top with banana compote. Slice the last banana distributing evenly over each serving. Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle nuts over.