Banana French Toast
1/3 cbrown sugar
4ripe banana peeled, pieces cut into 1/4" diagonal slices
·hawaiian original sweet round bread
How to Make Banana French Toast
- Slice bread crosswise so that each slice is about 1-inch thick. Cut larger slices into halves or thirds, if desired. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip bread slices in egg mixture.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat for one minute over medium-high heat.
- Cook the bread until golden brown, turning once. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt butter in the same skillet. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add bananas and cook, stirring constantly, until bananas are glazed and hot. Serve banana mixture over toast.