Banana Chocolate chip Pancakes!
I make pancakes for breakfast when the kids have sleep overs and normally have to make a double batch!!
You can top with fresh fruit, powdered sugar, chocolate and caramel syrup or maple syrup.
Serve with OJ and Milk
- 2 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 c
- 2 large
- 1 tsp
- ripe bananas
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
How to Make Banana Chocolate chip Pancakes!
- 1preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
- 2You can do it one of two way, mash the Bananas or use a fresher banana and dice them. (I normally mash them due to the fact i always have over ripe bananas in the freezer)
Then set them aside.
- 3mix the bisquick, milk, vanilla and eggs in large mixing bowl
- 4Fold in the mashed or diced bananas
- 5Spray griddle with lite coat of pam. Use a 1/3 measuring cup to drop the batter on griddle, at this time drop the chocolate chips on the batter, don't flip till the top is covered with bubbles and a little dry around the edge.
- 6Serve hot with butter and your favorite pancake topping and watch them eat Breakfast with a Smile!!