BANANA CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
18 oz box of cream cheese at room temperature
2bananas sliced like you would for cereal
1 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1 1/4 tspvanilla extract
4slices of texas toast
·cool whip or redi whip
How to Make BANANA CHEESECAKE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- Mix cream cheese and sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla in a bowl with a mixer til smooth.. set aside.
- In another bowl beat the 2 eggs and 1/4 tsp vanilla together.
- Slice Bananas in a bowl , set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over meduim high heat.
- Take one slice of the Texas Toast ( you can use regular bread as well.) and dip only one side in the egg batter and put in skillet battered side down , then take a heaping spoonful of Cream cheese mixture and spread over the slice of bread as it cooks then add as many banana slices as you can fit ontop of that. Then dip the other slice of Texas toast in egg batter one side only and place that ontop of the bananas battered side up. Take spatula and check under to see if golden brown then flip it over and cook til golden brown then remove and top with whipped cream. Reapeat steps for each serving.