★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar
3 cquick or old fashioned oatmeal
·(we prefer the old fashioned)
1 ccraisins or raisins (presoak for 10 min - drain)
1 cchopped nuts
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
How to Make Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat Oven to 350*. While Oven is preheating, Pre-soak Craisins for 10 minutes, drain & set aside.
- In the meantime, beat eggs, oil & sugar together until somewhat creamy.
- Add rest of the ingredients, including the Craisins. Mix good and place all into a 9x9 'greased' pan.
- Bake at 350* for 35-45 minutes (depending on altitude. Higher altitudes require a bit longer baking time). Cool...
- Keep in refrigerator until needed. Heat individual portions in a microwave for a couple min (using a microwave safe bowl & pads to remove 'hot' dish). Add milk or cream - just like any other cereal. I prefer Honey for my sweetner, but that is my personal choice.