Baked French Toast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2/3 c
- cottage cheese, lowfat
- 1/4 c
- skim milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- egg white
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 slice
- whole grain bread
How to Make Baked French Toast
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a food processor or blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn the bread over and let stand another 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, grease a baking sheet and place it in the preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- 6Remove the baking sheet from the oven, place the bread on it, and bake for 6 minutes.
- 7Turn the bread over and bake 5 to 6 minutes.
- 8Turn the bread and bake 5 to 6 minutes longer or until golden.