Baked French Toast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 ccottage cheese, lowfat
1/4 cskim milk
1 largeegg white
1/2 tspvanilla extract
4 slicewhole grain bread
How to Make Baked French Toast
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and let stand another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease a baking sheet and place it in the preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, place the bread on it, and bake for 6 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and bake 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn the bread and bake 5 to 6 minutes longer or until golden.