★★★★★ 1 vote5
1loaf (16 oz) pepperidge farm cinnamon swirl bread, cut into cubes
1/4 cdried cranberries or raisins
3 chalf and half or milk
2 tspvanilla extract, cinnamon sugar or confectionerssugar
·pure maple syrup
How to Make Baked French Swirl Toast
- place the bread cubes and cranberries into a lightly greased 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- beat the eggs, half and half and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk.
- pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes.
- stir and press the bread cubes into egg mixture to coat. refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- preheat oven to 350.
- bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.serve with the butter and syrup.