Bacon Quiche Tarts
- 2 pkg
- (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 5 tsp
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- shredded colby cheese or your favorite chedder cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion stem's also
- tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Bacon Quiche Tarts
- 1In a small mixing bowl; beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- 2Add eggs, Colby cheese, green pepper and onion; mix well and set aside
- 3Separate dough into eight triangles' press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- 4Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups
- 5Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when pushed into centers.
- 7Serve warm with fruits of your choice along with your favorite breakfast juice