Bacon Quiche Tarts
2 pkg(3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cshredded colby cheese or your favorite chedder cheese
2 Tbspfinely chopped green pepper
1 Tbspfinely chopped onion stem's also
1tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
5bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Bacon Quiche Tarts
- In a small mixing bowl; beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, Colby cheese, green pepper and onion; mix well and set aside
- Separate dough into eight triangles' press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups
- Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when pushed into centers.
- Serve warm with fruits of your choice along with your favorite breakfast juice