Bacon Pancake Dippers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pancake mix
- center cut bacon
How to Make Bacon Pancake Dippers
- 1Cook desired amount of bacon and set aside.
- 2Mix pancake batter according to package directions, making desired amount of pancakes. Will need enough batter to match the amount of bacon slices.
- 3Pour batter into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I use an inexpensive plastic red picnic ketchup bottle.
- 4Lightly grease and heat griddle. I heat mine to 300 degrees.
- 7Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer.
- 8Serve with warm maple syrup or any other syrup you may choose.