☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 cpotatoes, o'brien
1/4 tspcoarsely ground black pepper
4 ozvelveeta cheese food
How to Make Bacon Hash with Eggs
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cut bacon into 1/2" pcs. and cook in a 13 X 9-inch pan, approx. 7 min. or until partially cooked, but not crisp, stirring frequently.
- Add potatoes; mix well. Spread to form even layer on bottom of pan.
- Grill without stirring 10 to 15 mins., or until bottom of potato mixture is lightly browned; stir. Grill 5 min stirring occasionally. Spoon potato mixture to one side of pan. Spray empty side of pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and pour into the empty side of pan sprinkle with pepper. Grill 2 to 3 mins. or until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Stir to evenly mix potato mixture with eggs; top with Velveeta.
- Turn off heat. Let hash stand on grill grate (with lid closed ) 3 to 5 min. or until Velveeta is melted.