- 4 slice
- 3 1/2 c
- potatoes, o'brien
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 oz
- velveeta cheese food
How to Make Bacon Hash with Eggs
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Cut bacon into 1/2" pcs. and cook in a 13 X 9-inch pan, approx. 7 min. or until partially cooked, but not crisp, stirring frequently.
- 3Add potatoes; mix well. Spread to form even layer on bottom of pan.
- 4Grill without stirring 10 to 15 mins., or until bottom of potato mixture is lightly browned; stir. Grill 5 min stirring occasionally. Spoon potato mixture to one side of pan. Spray empty side of pan with cooking spray.
- 5Beat eggs and pour into the empty side of pan sprinkle with pepper. Grill 2 to 3 mins. or until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Stir to evenly mix potato mixture with eggs; top with Velveeta.
- 6Turn off heat. Let hash stand on grill grate (with lid closed ) 3 to 5 min. or until Velveeta is melted.