Bacon, Chive and Cheese Pancakes
These are not my pictures. I will post as soon as I make them again.
·Fluffiest Pancakes Ever!0]=2&fc=20&fc=21&fc=22&fc=104&fc=23&p=1&o=r
·this is my friend lillian's pancake recipe that i just love, love, love!
·as much bacon as you want. baked in a 350 oven until crisp.
2 Tbspfresh chives minced
1 ccheddar cheese grated
4 Tbspbutter for frying cakes
How to Make Bacon, Chive and Cheese Pancakes
- Make Lillians pancake batter. Set aside to rest.
- Cook bacon until crisp in a 350 degree oven
- Mince chives and shred cheese.
- Once the batter has rested, gently fold in the chives and cheese. Pour the batter in 1/4 cup fulls onto a butter greased skillet. Top the batter with crumbled bacon pieces. Flip when bubbles form and continue until all batter is used.
- Enjoy with REAL Maple syrup and butter.