Bacon and Cheese Double Cornbread
★★★☆☆ 3 votes3
1 boxcorn muffin mix (8.5 ounces)
1/2 csweet corn
1/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
6 slicebacon, cooked
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Bacon and Cheese Double Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine corn muffin mix, egg, milk, corn and Parmesan cheese. Mix well
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups to fill each half full.
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese and chopped bacon. Sprinkle over the muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Tip: The corn bread batter can also be poured into a 9x11-inch casserole dish and baked. Great served with honey or maple syrup on the side with broiled or grilled chicken and pork.