Applesauce Bran Muffins
2 cbran cereal
1/2 capplesauce, unsweetened
1/3 cvegetable oil
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cdried cranberries
1 largeapple, peeled and chopped
How to Make Applesauce Bran Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together, cereal, milk, applesauce, honey, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; stir until well combined.
- Add cranberries and apple to flour; toss to coat.
- Add the bran mixture to the flour; fold until evenly moistended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.