★★★★★ 1 vote5
- use your favorite basic pancake recipe.
- spiced apple rings [reserve liquid]
- brown and serve sausage links
How to Make Apple Ring/Sausage Pancake Bake
- 1Make your pancake batter. Pour into a 9X13 casserole sprayed well with cooking spray.
- 2Place the sausage links equally - 4 per side.
Place an apple ring over each sausage.
Bake until tester comes out clean.
- 3In the meantime - take the reserved liquid, add a cup of syrup, maple flavored, or; bring to a boil, for a couple minutes, set aside.
- 4Cut the "pancake" into 8 equal servings. Use the syrup you cooked over. Enjoy!!