Short and Sweet Apple Danish
How to Make Short and Sweet Apple Danish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place six paper liners in a muffin pan, medium size cups
- Open and unroll the crescent rolls, press two together where there's a division, making a rectangle; I make six danish with the one can of rolls, so cut and patch together.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place about a tablespoon of sugar on each rectangle, and top with two slices of apple.
- Roll and press one end and flatten so it sits cut-side up in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar over the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for about thirty minutes, check to see if browning, add another five minutes or more until they are golden brown and bounce back when poked.